Every Tuesday from 10am to 1pm, join us at the Main Plaza Farmers' Market.
Fresh from the farm; fruits and vegetables from the local farmers along with craftsmen and artisans selling their goods, will be at your fingertips in the "Heart of the City".
Seasonal foods will be coming and going so you don't want to miss any market throughout the year.
Main Plaza Conservancy and the San Antonio Food Bank are pleased to partner to bring you this wonderful market year after year.
Let's make 2019 our healthiest year ever!
Featuring live music from: LOS SECRETOS
Fresh Produce For Sale, Including: Cantaloupe, Onions, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Carrots, Apples, and Oranges
Live cooking demonstration by Chef Kelly for peach-plum chamoy! Check out the recipe below—
Makes 15 (2 Tbsp) servings
1/2 c. Dried Hibiscus Flowers
2 ea. Black Plums, seeded & cubed
1 ea. Yellow Peach, seeded & cube
1/4 c Craisins
1 c. Hibiscus Water, from cooking hibiscus
1 ea. Orange, juiced
2 ea. Lemon, juiced
1 ea. Lime, juiced
1. Rinse, then boil Hibiscus Flowers in 3c. water for 20 mins. Strain and reserve liquid.
2. Boil fruit in 1 c. water for 15 min. Set aside until cool.
3. In blender, puree until smooth, Hibiscus and Fruit mixture. Use reserved liquid to adjust consistency.
4. Finish with fresh Lime & Orange juice.
5. Serve with sliced: Apple, Cucumber, Jicama, Watermelon, Pineapple
Tip - Adjust the fruit in the recipe according to What’s in Season. Peach*Plum*Pear*Mango*Apricot*Papaya